USER GUIDES BY TYPE
The aio* app has 3 types of users:
- Company admins are responsible for inviting new users, transferring money onto the company aio* account, and creating new budgets aside from the default master budget. They can also view all user requests, transactions, and receipts.
- Budget managers are users that have been put in charge of certain budgets by the admin and are thus able to approve and decline requests made to their budgets, as well as add new users to the budgets they manage.
- Budget users have an aio* card that they can top up through the app by making requests to budgets that they have access to. Once their request is approved, they can then use their card to make necessary business purchases and attach the purchase receipt as proof using the app.
COMPANY ADMIN GUIDES
- FIRST: Before your company can start using aio*, you as a company admin need to make sure that you have transferred money from your usual business bank account to the aio* company account.
- SECOND: You also need to make sure that you have invited users from your company to aio* and that they have signed up for aio* accounts.
- Once you have users and can see the money in your master budget, you can start creating new budgets and adding managers and users to them.
- You can then top up the budgets with money from the master budget and start encouraging users to make requests.
- To keep track of spend, you can generate budget reports through the app.
BUDGET MANAGER GUIDES
- As a budget manager you can approve or deny requests made by users.
- You can also just top up user cards directly.
BUDGET USER GUIDES
- As a budget user the most important thing you need to know how to do is to make requests for funds on your card.
- Once you’ve used your card, you can use the app to tag your transactions.
- You can also add receipts to your transactions using the following ways:
If you still have questions or comments don’t hesitate to email Jo our lovely accounts manager at email@example.com.